|Identified For||Pakistani Tv Actress|
|Full Title||Aisha Uqbah Malik|
|Age||39 years outdated (in 2022)|
|Date of Delivery||27 September 1982|
Ayesha Khan was born on 27 September 1982 in Lahore, Pakistan. Ayesha Khan was a tv and movie performing actress. Ayesha’s Household belongs to Lahore. Her father is of Punjabi descent and her mom is of Kashmiri plummet. Ayesha Khan completed her early education and school research from Pakistan. On the completion of the faculty research, she went to Toronto (Canada) for greater training. Within the wake of completion, she moved again to Pakistan to hunt a profession skilled within the showbiz business of Pakistan. Ayesha Khan skilled childhood in Abu Dhabi and Canada earlier than she begins performing.
Ayesha Khan adjusted to the Pakistani tradition equally as her occupation in Pakistan’s leisure business began. Ayesha Khan is acknowledged for performing extraordinarily cherished characters on the Pakistani tv. She isn’t simply one of the best mannequin but driving drama actress of Pakistan TV business.
Ayesha first confirmed up in a drama serial Mehndi. From that vast success, Pakistan leisure business was at first acquainted to a marvel whose eyes speaks thousands and thousands of phrases. Ayesha Khan depicted the character of mature and younger supportive spouse, Sajjal in drama serial Mehndi (drama). Ayesha Khan proceeded to work in few drama serials together with:
- Kuch Pyar Ka Pagalpan
- Zip Bus Chup Raho
- Meri Adhoori Mohabbat
- Mujhe Apna Bana Lo
- Ye sooch na tha
Ayesha Khan likewise gained the Greatest actress at Pakistan Media Award in 2010 for her function of Gul in drama serial Haroon tou Piya Teri. In 2013, Ayesha Khan moreover made her movie debut in Bilal Lashari’s directorial debut movie “Waar”. She confirmed up in drama serial Mujhe Khuda Pe Yaqeen Hai in a unfavorable function of Narmeen, a manipulative and hopeless partner. In 2009 Ayesha confirmed up in Maasi aur Malika, Man-O-Salwa, and Bol Meeri Machli.
Her most prevalent roles are Mahgul from Khuda Mera Bhi Hai, Noor from Noor-e-Zindagi and Jeena from Mann Mayal.
In April 2018, Ayesha Khan wedded her fiancé Main Uqbah Hadeed Malik. Her mother-in-law is PTI MNA Asma Qadeer. In March 2018, Ayesha Khan declared her retirement from the media business, by saying she has “moved onto the following section of life”.
Try unique ➡ facts about Ayesha Khan.
Ayesha Khan Schooling
Ayesha Khan’s Images Gallery
Ayesha Khan Profession
Occupation: Actress, Mannequin
Identified For: Pakistani Tv Actress
- TV: Tum Yahi Kehna (2003)
Marital Standing: Married
Uqbah Hadeed Malik (m. 2018)
Ayesha Khan Favorites
Favourite Coloration: Blue
Details You By no means Knew About Ayesha Khan!
- Her distinguished and most well-known roles are Mahgul from Khuda Mera Bhi Hai, Noor from Noor-e-Zindagi and Jeena from Mann Mayal.
- Ayesha Khan made her tv debut in 2000 within the drama serial “Tum Yahi Kehna” which aired on PTV.
- Considered one of her most mainstream acts has been the character of Sajjal in Mehndi, a 2003 drama serial which was created by Ever New Photos and coordinated by Javed Fazli, the place she performed reverse to Humayun Saeed
- Likewise, Ayesha confirmed up in Kaafir in 2011 and in 2013, she featured in Mujhe Khuda Pe Yaqeen Hai and Shukk.
- Within the movie Waar, she co-starred with Shaan Shahid in 2013.
- Ayesha Khan can also be a enterprise mannequin.
- In March 2018, Ayesha Khan declares take off from the Pakistani Leisure business.
- Ayesha Khan is at present a drawn in girl, In April 2018, she acquired hitched her fiancé Main Uqbah Hadeed Malik.
- After Nikah, Ayesha altered her identify from Ayesha Rao khan to Ayesha Uqbah Malik from all social media accounts.