Summers are known for its scorching heat all day long and unstoppable sweating. This is not only very irritable but at the same time dangerous for our skin too. Not just the sun, it is also exposed to dirt, pollutants, and dust, which can make it look dull and dry. Just the way it’s essential to take care of our body and health, it’s important to pamper our skin as well.
Skin types vary from oily and dry to sensitive skin, and each type requires different care and range of products. One must carefully observe the composition before buying any product. Most of the fungi infections emerge from moist skin parts where sweat is accumulated for a longer duration of time. It can be in between toenails, in the genital areas, or rashes on the skin. One can witness such infections by noticing dryness, rashes, or flakiness on the skin parts.
Conditions like these cannot be considered as a casual issue, but it can lead to severe damage. To combat this, antifungal antibacterial cream India can be applied on the affected areas. These creams and ointments kill both the infection-causing bacteria and fungi.
As mentioned earlier, a person must not take these infections lightly as it involves several risk factors. The following are the reasons behind such diseases and infections:
- Keeping the surroundings untidy and unhygienic.
- Sweating heavily and not bathing properly.
- Sharing essentials such as towels, socks, and innerwear.
- Participating in activities that involve constant skin-to-skin contact.
It is advised by dermatologists to take precautions beforehand which could help to reduce it. The following precautions can be taken to prevent such infections:
- Wash hands and feet properly to remove the accumulated dust and germs. Also, make sure the soap is also washed off well.
- Gym enthusiasts ensure to wipe off the sweat from equipment and mats before use.
- Choose to wear light cotton clothes that are manageable and easy to carry.
- Wear fresh, clean clothes every day.
- Try to incorporate hygiene in your surroundings and motivate others as well to do so.
Keeping these basic habits in mind can help to reduce such infections. Also, antifungal and antibacterial cream in India can be useful for fighting against these diseases.
Ketoconazole is the reacting element that starts its action on the affected area as it prevents the fungus and bacteria from growing and expanding on the skin. Its contents are very strong and lead to the disruption of unwanted fungi. Despite being a boon for such infections, it should be used after a doctor’s prescription. It has specific side effects including redness on the skin, swelling, stinging, irritation, etc. and it might worsen if not controlled.
These creams and ointments are readily available in the medical stores, and one must use it with caution and care. They are economical and won’t dig a deep hole in the pockets. Just the way our body and skin help us in several ways, it is our duty to make sure we take care of it without fail.