Does your hair fall down like an arrow, absolutely straight? If yes then it may be difficult and even quite annoying for you to not being able to enjoy the cool and sexy look of a wavy hair.
But even if your hair is naturally straight you can still enjoy the beech and wavy look of hair using some tips given below. So read all the tips and know better on how to get wavy hair.
6 Easy Beach Waves Tips – How to get wavy hair
Always start with wet hair
The first and the foremost tip is to start with wet hair. No matter which method you opt but never try it on dry hair. Your hair must be damp when you apply any technique to make your hair wavy.
Use curling iron
Using curling hair you can get the wavy hair you desire. Just curl the hair in sections, starting from your hair root and slowly twisting towards end. And then comb using your fingers though the sections to loosen up these curls and get full wavy hair.
Best shampoo for wavy hair
Hot rollers are the ideal method to create polished and full wavy hair. Once you have set your hair using the hot rollers then just loosen up your hair with your fingers and get wavy hair. But make sure that you use a heat protectant on your hair so that it does not get damage due to heat.
Using Pin Curls
Have you ever wondered how some women are able to stretch the life of their curly hairstyles? We know you may assume that she can’t actually have that much time on her hands every morning to curl her hair. Well, she probably doesn’t, and she probably has an easy technique up her sleeve for night time maintenance. Allow us to introduce you to the pin curl technique. Oh, how we love pin curls! Not only has this style been a favorite during the 1900s, today many women use pin curls as a hack for creating quick curls, or to preserve their curly hairstyles. Want to get your Hollywood curls to last all week? Read on to learn how to do pin curls on your hair.
Braid your hair
You can braid your hair at night and then sleep with it. The waves will set up in your hair during night as the hair will dry and in the morning just unite them and comb them using fingers or large toothed combs for getting your desired wavy hair.
Best products for wavy hair
And lastly hold your wavy hair through hairsprays
Once you have got wavy hair then use light hairsprays on them to maintain the wavy look through-out the day.
13 steps to get deep 360 wavy hair
- Get a short haircut and edge up. Coarse hair can wave at shorter lengths than straight or medium hair. Don’t let the barber cut your hair too low. Tell him you still want it thick—you shouldn’t be able to see your scalp.
- Brush your hair for 1–2 minutes with a wave-brush. (Get a hard, medium, or soft brush depending on your hair texture.)
- Use a good moisturizer on your hair.
- Put a washcloth in running hot water, squeeze some water
- from the rag, and then place the hot washcloth on top of your hair and wipe down. You can also wet a washcloth or towel and heat it up in the microwave to get it hot enough.
- Repeat the hot water process for the sides and back of your hair as well.
- You can also brush your hair right after shampooing and conditioning in the shower. This is when your hair is softest. Just add a moisturizer and skip the hot towel part.
- Find the point on your head where a cowlick forms, and brush out from that point to the front, sides, and back, not missing any part of your head.
- Brush for at least 20 strokes to every side of your head, or about 15–30 minutes.
- Place a wave cap or du-rag onto your head afterwards for 30 minutes, and brush again after you take it off. Make sure you sleep with the du-rag on to keep your waves from getting messed up.
- It may take up to 6 weeks for waves to appear, so try to repeat this process mentioned above daily to train your hair to form deep 360 waves.
- Maintain your waves through regular brushing. If your waves start going away, you’re probably not brushing enough. The waves are a result of you training your hair to lay down on your head. It takes practice and patience!
- Avoid washing your hair too much. Some wash once a week or even every other week. Just rinse your hair instead.