|Identified For||Well-known for Suno Chanda TV Collection|
|Full Title||Iqra Aziz Hussain|
|Age||24 years previous (in 2022)|
|Date of Delivery||November 24, 1997|
Iqra Aziz was born on 24 November 1997 in Karachi, Sindh. Iqra is a Pakistani tv actress and mannequin who works within the Urdu tv broadcast business. She has an uncompleted Bachelors of Commerce diploma from the College of Karachi. Iqra needs to complete it when she will get a break from appearing and modeling.
Iqra Aziz made her appearing debut with a supporting position in Kissey Apna Kahein. She had her first driving position with the 2015 romantic collection Muqaddas for which she gained the Hum Award for Greatest Tv Sensation Feminine. This collection was designated for Greatest Tv Collection at annual Lux Fashion Awards. Subsequent to this way she is known for her main roles in Deewana, Laaj, Choti Si Zindagi, Natak, Gustakh Ishq, Qurban, Suno Chanda and Tabeer.
She was seen by Hum TV’s co-producer Momina Duraid who provided her a job in collection Kissey Apna Kahein. She acted alongside Arij Fatyma, Danish Taimoor and different senior performers within the collection. In Khamoshi, Aziz performed the character of Naeema, a self- obsessed, voracious and profession-driven woman. Her position as an antagonist was adulated.
Iqra Aziz beforehand auditioned as a Tv commercial mannequin and was picked by Expertise company Citrus. Iqra Aziz confirmed up as a visitor customer in syndicated applications and discuss reveals. Her first customer look was in Jago Pakistan Jago in 2015. In 2018 she confirmed up as a Visitor in The After Moon Present a satire program and Tonite with HSY. Firstly of January 2018, she wrapped up the taking pictures of a Hindi music video with Hamza Malik and Rahat Fateh Ali Khan which was launched in July 2018. Iqra had a novel look in Asim Azhar’s music video.
Iqra Aziz fills in as an envoy for quite a few manufacturers like 7up, Nestle, Cadbury, and Nationwide Meals.
Presently, Iqra Aziz is performing the position of Noori in Momina Duraid’s Ranjha Ranjha Kardi. Her upcoming applications incorporate the second season of Suno Chanda which is an Ahson Talish directorial and created by MD Productions. The collection will go on air in 2019.
Try unique ➡ facts about Iqra Aziz.
Iqra Aziz Schooling
|Faculty||College of Karachi|
Try Iqra Aziz’s video
Iqra Aziz’s Photographs Gallery
Iqra Aziz Profession
Career: Actress, Mannequin
Identified For: Well-known for Suno Chanda TV Collection
TV Present: Kissey Apna Kahein (2014)
Wage: 80,000 PKR (per ep)
Web Price: 4 Million PKR approx
Household & Relations
Mom: Asiya Aziz
Marital Standing: Married
Yasir Hussain (m. 2019)
Iqra Aziz Favorites
Hobbies: Travelling, Lengthy Drive
Favourite Male Singer: Rahat Fateh Ali Khan
Favourite Meals: Chinese language Meals, Pakistani Meals, Continental Meals
Favourite Colour: Black, White
Favourite Motion pictures:
Information You By no means Knew About Iqra Aziz!
- Iqra Aziz earned the nomination for Greatest Actress Fashionable Award for depicting the character of Ameena in Hum TV’s cleaning soap opera Choti Si Zindagi.
- Iqra Aziz strolled the ramp for designer Aisha Farid’s assortment Crystalline on Hum TV’s Bridal Couture Week.
- Iqra Aziz begun her career when she was hardly 14.
- Iqra Aziz acted along-with Farhan Saeed on Hum Fashion Awards.
- She has performed the position of Ajiya Nazakat Ali in 2018 well-known collection Suno Chanda.
- She was raised by her mom. She talked about her mom’s struggles with being a single dad or mum. It was very troublesome for them to satisfy the everyday monetary wants, her mom is credited to be a primary feminine careem driver in Karachi. Aziz resides in Karachi alongside along with her mom.
- In Could 2018, Iqra Aziz became a sufferer of stories after breaching a contract with the Citrus expertise.
- In September 2018, Iqra gained the Most Trendy TV actor Award on the Hum TV Fashion Awards.
- In November 2018 she mixed with mannequin Hasnain Lehri to launch OPPO’s A7 in Pakistan. She was moreover the model consultant for a similar